This section shows product offers and colours. Please visit the Our Paint section for our paint grades.
Paint Company in a Sea Container
Includes totes, empty 5-gallon pails (mixed colours), printed labels, drawdown cards, colour charts, and a custom-made hose and valve.
- 16 totes = 4,240 gallons, export filtered, tote batch colour match (1 White, 3 Off-white, 3 Light Blue, 3 Pink, 3 Light Green, 3 Medium Beige)
- 480 – Empty 5-gallon pails, mixed colours
- 480 – Labels
- 10 – Drawdown cards of each colour
- 100 – Custom-made colour charts with your company logo
- 1 – Custom-made hose & valve that attaches to your tote to fill pails
All ships in 1 20-foot container.
From $10,250 USD
Premium Lights: 20-foot container
Light colours are always a premium as they are popular and versatile. The Premium Lights offer includes:
- 6 totes off-white
- 10 totes light beige
- total of 16,000 litres in the Export Ready grade
Total price $9,504 CAD
Totes: 20-foot container
18 Totes, unfiltered latex
$1/gallon USD for selected latex colours
Single Gallons: 40-foot container
5,000 single gallons, choose any 2 dark Blue Moose colours
5 Gallon Pails: 40-foot container
750 5-gallon pails, choose any 2 dark Blue Moose colours
Alkyd Paint: 20-foot container
100 alkyd drums, unfiltered, colour separated, from $1/gallon USD
Paint Brand in a Box
Whether you have been importing paint for decades or want to start a new venture, Paint Brand in a Box is everything you need to build a latex paint brand. The package includes the following:
- 5,000 gallons of Export Retail Grade paint in 265 gallon totes
- 1 Manual Paint dispenser (for gallons and pails)
- Custom Label design and package labels (or Polar Bear Brand)
- 700 empty plastic 5-gallon pails
- 1,500 empty 1-gallon metal cans
- Instructional booklet and resources
Total price $15,925 CAD
If you don’t see what you need in the offers above, we would be pleased to provide custom products and quotations.
Processing and packaging: In general, the more processing and packaging we provide, the higher the cost.
Colour and Price: Colour selection and variance greatly affect price. For example, a container of mostly pink paint will be much cheaper than a container with all white.
We are confident we can find a good combination of processing, colours, and packaging to meet your needs at a price that works for you.